Terms and Conditions
Coupongate Role in TransactionsCoupongate provides a platform for merchants who comply with Coupongate policies to offer and sell certain goods. Coupongate is not directly involved in the transaction between buyers and merchants and any rights that you may have in respect of any item are therefore only against the merchant from whom you purchase it and not against Coupongate. Coupongate acts as an agent for purposes of processing payments, chargebacks, refunds, customer service and adjustments for transactions between buyers and merchants, receiving and holding transaction amounts on behalf of buyers, charging buyers’ credit cards, and paying merchants amounts buyers owe them. Coupongate is financially liable for chargebacks and resolves disputes between buyers (cardholders) and merchants. Coupongate decision on providing chargeback or not is final and binding both for buyers (cardholders) and merchants. Please feel free to contact Coupongate Support at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
UsersWhen you access our Website or App, we process the information about you (that we consider anonymous) and transfer it to the third parties. If you prefer to remain anonymous and decided not to register on Coupongate and not to use our Services, this anonymous information will be deleted shortly after your session is terminated. Should you wish to use our Service or to register at our platform, by accepting these Terms you explicitly agree, that you authorize “Coupongate” as a data controller and any other authorized part, division or partner of Coupongate (as the data processors) to use various media sharing and communication tools (including services provided by the third parties), that will help us to generate a personalized and tailor-made Content for you, including the advertisements. Coupongate is in that case entitled by you to obtain, process and/or transfer to our partners any of your personal data (as an identified natural person) solely for the purposes of enabling Service or any other cause in connection therewith. In case you have used our Website, App, Service or have been registered on our platform before 25 May, 2018 you might either agree to these Terms (if you wish us to keep your personal data, provided to us earlier and continue to enjoy our platform in a personalized mode) or to delete all the previously provided information in case you do not accept our Terms when you first use our Website or App after the 25 May 2018. Any user IDs, names or passwords associated with your account shall be maintained by you as confidential and shall not be shared by you with anyone not authorized to have access to your personal information. You may have multiple accounts on Coupongate, but Coupongate strictly forbids the use of multiple accounts for the same sole user or the use of one account for multiple users for the purpose of earning more rewards. Coupongate will not honor rewards from such accounts. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature or functionality that augments or enhances the current Service, including the release of or access to new properties, shall be subject to these Terms. Each user warrants and agrees that any information you post or display shall:
- be true, accurate, complete and lawful;
- not be false, misleading or deceptive;
- not contain information that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing, obscene, objectionable, offensive, sexually explicit or harmful to minors;
- not contain information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- not violate any of Coupongate policies or any other terms.
- carry on your activities on the Website or in the App in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations;
- carry on your activities in accordance with these Terms and any applicable additional agreements and policies;
- not use the Service to defraud any person or entity (including without limitation sale of stolen items, use of stolen credit/debit cards);
- not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- not engage in spamming or phishing;
- not engage in any other unlawful activities (including without limitation those which would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, etc.) or encourage or abet any unlawful activities;
- not involve attempts to copy, reproduce, exploit or expropriate either Content or Service and/or various proprietary components, directories, databases, and listings thereof;
- not involve any computer viruses, other destructive devices, methods, and technologies, including codes and botnets, that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- not involve any scheme to undermine the integrity of the data, systems or networks used by Coupongate and/or the Service or gain unauthorized access to such data, systems or networks;
- not to access, use or attempt to copy, reproduce, exploit or expropriate our API unless explicitly authorized by Coupongate for a specific purpose and done strictly in accordance with such purpose;
- not engage in any activities that would otherwise create any liability for Coupongate or our affiliates.
User CommunicationBy accepting these Terms, you entitle us to contact you through email (if you share it with us), mobile phone (if you share it with us) and other ways through our Services, including push notifications. We will send you notifications about our Services, security, or other Service-related issues and promotional messages. You may change your communication preferences at any time by adjusting your personal settings or by sending us your request via [email protected] Please be aware that you cannot opt-out of receiving service messages from us, including security and legal notices. Coupongate has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, decline, edit or remove all or a portion of any postings, submissions or content in Coupongate sole discretion. By using Website, App or Service or communicating with Coupongate or others by means of your access to Website or App, you consent to receive communications from Coupongate, including but not limited to, emails, text or messages in social networks, and other online, mobile, or conventional methods as exist now or may exist in the future. You also agree not to misuse the communication tools available to you by means of your access to Website or App, including but not limited to, spamming, spoofing, sending unsolicited commercial or other messages, and otherwise sending content that violates these Terms.
OwnershipWebsite, App, Services and all the components and features thereof, Content and all intellectual property rights included in or associated therewith, including, but not limited to patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, know how are either owned by Coupongate or owned by the third parties and licensed to us. All rights, title, and interest in and to the listed above in this paragraph remains with us or our licensors. Additionally, you may not remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notice or legend contained on the Website, App or in the Content. You undertake not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface Coupongate provides via the Website or App for the access to Service. Your use of the Website, App or Service does not grant you any right, license or permission of any kind to reproduce or use Coupongate’s intellectual property and/or content, as well as any parts thereof. The Content is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely, therefore Coupongate shall not be deemed liable for any damages or harm (both — economic and non-economic losses) thereof. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the Content on our Website or App. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
User Feedback and Content SubmissionsCoupongate welcomes your feedback via the email addresses indicated for specific purposes, but if you send us or post or embed on Website, App or via any part of Service, any feedback, messages or comments; your creative or original concepts or ideas; any content, data, text, photographs, graphics or other materials; or any confidential, proprietary or other information (a “Submission”), you represent and warrant to Coupongate that you either own the Submission or have the right to grant Coupongate the license set out below. You agree that in using all or part of a Submission, Coupongate shall not be required to compensate you for any such license or Submission in addition to the provided possibility to utilize the Service, that any such Submission shall not be considered confidential or non-public once submitted to Coupongate, and that Coupongate alone is free to decide whether to post or use all or any part of the Submission. In the event that all or part of a Submission is posted or used via the Service, you acknowledge and agree that the Submission and its content become publicly available and, as set forth below, can be used by others. Further, by providing a Submission to Coupongate via Website, App or otherwise, you: (a) agree not to make any Submission that violates in any way these Terms or which includes Inappropriate content as defined below; (b) automatically grant Coupongate a perpetual, worldwide, unlimited, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, sub-licensable license to use the Submission, and exercise all copyright, publicity and other rights with respect to any such Submission; © subject to existing laws, waive any moral rights you or your licensors have in any such Submission; and (d) agree to pay for all fees, royalties, or other costs and expenses claimed by any third party arising out of any use by us or any of our licensees of any Submission. You also grant each user of the Service a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive license to access your Submission through the Service and to use, reproduce, collect, distribute, share, display and perform such Submission as permitted through the Service and under these Terms. Coupongate reserves the right to remove content at any time with or without any notice. Inappropriate content is not permitted on the Website or App. Inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to: firearms, alcohol, illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia, tobacco and tobacco products, adult or pornographic material, offensive material, and obscene material. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Coupongate’s, employee, officer, partner or customer may result in immediate termination of your accounts. We are not responsible for viruses, spyware, worms or any other malicious software or code and you must not introduce them. This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
TerminationCoupongate shall have the right to terminate your use of Website, App and/or your registration privileges at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, your breach of these Terms, or your violation of any law, including, without limitation, violations of our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of a third party, or violations of other applicable laws and regulations. Following any such termination, Coupongate shall have no further obligations, responsibilities, or liabilities to you or any third party. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, in the event that Coupongate terminates your use rights, Coupongate shall in no way be precluded from pursuing any and all of its additional rights and remedies, either at law or in equity, for any claims, damages, awards, costs and/or liabilities occasioned by any such breach or violation.
Linking and Third-Party ContentWebsite, App and Service may contain links to third-party websites not under our control or operation. Coupongate or users may provide any such links only as a convenience; Coupongate does not endorse and is not responsible for or have control over the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The Website and/or App may contain news, advertisements, content, image, and information published by various third-party providers. Use of any such third-party content may be conditioned upon such third party’s terms and conditions. You are solely responsible for protecting yourself, your device, and your systems from worms, viruses, Trojan horses and any other harmful content. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, and you must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with our content standards from time to time. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without any notice at any time.
Copyright InfringementSince we respect artist and content owner rights, it is Coupongate’s policy to consider notices of alleged infringements. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on Coupongate, please notify Coupongate’s copyright agent at [email protected]. When filing your report, please provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on Coupongate;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Coupongate to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Sales, Custom and Value-added taxesIn an effort to comply with consumer legislation, we strongly encourage our merchants as well as our end customers to maintain good standing with respect to custom and value-added taxes or VAT, where applicable. Due to separate and applicable tax jurisdictions, the end customers’ purchases may be subject to specific sales, custom or value-added taxes, (and it is your responsibility to pay these, if applicable), and the shipping time and associated cost may increase. When ordering via the Website or App you are importer of goods and must fully comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
How to purchaseIt is easy to make a purchase from the Coupongate website.
- Choose a product, pick a variant (color, size, bundle option)
- “Add to cart”
- Сhoose the quantity (the default quantity is 1)
- “Buy” or “Checkout”
- Input your personal data and shipping information
- Check the data and confirm your order.
Refund termsYou will be entitled to a full refund if:
- More than 75 days since the purchase date have passed and the product has not been delivered. This period may be temporarily extended in specific cases. You will be notified about any such extension before your order is accepted.
- Product quality is significantly worse than that in the relevant product description (the item is defective, damaged (if such circumstances are not specifically noted in the description) or the information provided in its description turns out to be substantially incorrect) on Website or in App and there is no way you can enjoy the product properly.
- You have changed your mind on the purchase within 14 days of receiving your product and you have not used the product or done anything to it that makes it no longer saleable as new. Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete. Used items must not have any additional signs of use or damage.
- Products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items;
- Sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed software (incl. video games) if unsealed by you after delivery;
- Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized, especially personalized and handmade items;
- Goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- A service, if the supplier has fully performed it and you accepted when you placed your order that the supplier could start to deliver it and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started;
- Digital content (including apps, digital software, e-books, MP3, etc.) which is not supplied on a tangible medium (e.g. on a CD or DVD) if you accepted when you placed your order that the supplier could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started.
- Product quality is slightly different than that in the relevant product description and you are still able to enjoy the purchase.
How to request a refund?To request a refund contact us [at]: [email protected]
- Refunded monies are transferred only to the card you’ve used to make your purchase.
- We aim to complete the refund process for valid claims within less than 14 days. Our usual processing time is2-3 days.
Choice Of Law & JurisdictionThese Terms and your use of the Service will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Greece and all claims and disputes (including non-contractual claims and disputes) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service will be determined in accordance with the laws of Greece.
Other TermsYou will be responsible for paying, withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties, and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Service, provided that Coupongate may, in its sole discretion, do any of the foregoing on your behalf or for itself as it sees fit. The failure of either you or us to exercise, in any way, any right herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated, to the minimum extent necessary, so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. You and Coupongate agree that these Terms are the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding between you and Coupongate and that it supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
Dispute ResolutionMandatory, Bilateral Arbitration and Waiver of Class Actions. Please read this carefully. It affects your rights. YOU AND Coupongate AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY, OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR DISTRIBUTED BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, TO THIS AGREEMENT, OR TO THE CONTENT, AND/OR USER SUBMISSION (PUBLIC, PERSONAL AND/OR LIMITED AUDIENCE) ON THE SERVICE SHALL BE RESOLVED ONLY BY FINAL AND BINDING, BILATERAL ARBITRATION. “Disputes” shall include, but are not limited to, any claims or controversies between you and Coupongate related in any way to or arising out of in any way from the Service, the Content, any Submission, including but not limited to claims or controversies concerning any sales, returns, refunds, cancellations, defects, policies, privacy, advertising, or any communications between you and Coupongate, even if the claim arises after you or Coupongate has terminated Service or a user account. Disputes also include, but are not limited to, claims that: (a) you bring against our employees, agents, affiliates, or other representatives; or (b) that Coupongate brings against you. Disputes also include, but are not limited to, (i) claims in any way related to or arising out of any aspect of the relationship between you and Coupongate, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, advertising claims, or any other legal theory; (ii) claims that arose before these Terms or out of a prior set of Terms with Coupongate; (iii) claims that are subject to on-going litigation where you are not a party or a class member; and/or (iv) claims that arise after the termination of these Terms.
Dispute NoticeBefore initiating an arbitration, you and Coupongate each agree to first provide the other a written notice (“Notice of Dispute”), which shall contain: (a) a written description of the problem and relevant documents and supporting information; and (b) a statement of the specific relief sought. A Notice of Dispute sent to Coupongate should be emailed to [email protected]. Coupongate will provide a Notice of Dispute to you via the email address associated with your Coupongate User ID. You and Coupongate agree to make attempts to resolve the Dispute during the period of 45 days after a Notice of Dispute is given and not to commence an arbitration proceeding until this45-day post-notice resolution period expires. If an agreement cannot be reached within forty-five (45) days of receipt of the Notice of Dispute, you or Coupongate may commence an arbitration proceeding. We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class or representative action. Further, unless both you and Coupongate expressly agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims. If this prohibition of class, representative, or consolidated arbitration is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void. If, for any reason, a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive our right to a jury trial. All notices, demands, requests, approvals, consents, directions and other communications required or expressly authorized to be made by this Agreement shall whether or not specified to be in writing but unless otherwise expressly specified to be given by any other means, be given in writing and (i) addressed to: Coupongate Stores, LLC 4283 Express Lane, Suite 003-239 Sarasota, FL 34249 Attention: Ilias Katsis PH: +1 (646) 982-1455 (USA)
How to contact Coupongate
- Coupongate Support via [email protected] with any questions or concerns regarding the Service;